A contemporary photographer, this collection of paintings, wallpapers, posters and wall hangings makes her passion for landscapes evident. All the following images were photographed by the artist. Discover her artistic world and bring her works into your home!
Annabelle Chabert is a landscape photographer based in Lozère (48). "I'm particularly focused on landscape photography. Fleeting moments brought about by climatic conditions or unusual light effects that highlight a different side of the natural world inspire me to capture images that put a new twist on familiar scenery. The changing lights, the mists, the storms, the frost or the heavy skies have the power to transfigure the landscapes and give them a very special poetic power. With these wild and authentic landscapes from across the globe, you'll need to weather every climatic variation..."
Annabelle Chabert is also the author of several books:
- "Marc-Aurèle et l'Empire Romain" [Marcus Aurelius and the Roman Empire] published by l'Harmattan (2005)
- "Balcons du Sud, causses, cévennes, Margeride" [Balconies of the South: The Causses, the Cevennes and the Region of Margeride] in collaboration with Roger Béteille, published by Rouergue (2011)
- "Les plus belles photographies d'Auvergne" [The most beautiful photos of Auvergne] created in collaboration with a group of photographers and published by Page Centrale (2015)
- "Lozère, terre sauvage" [The rugged land of Lozère], published by Equinoxe (2015)
- "Pays d'Aubrac, horizons et caractères" [The spirit of Pays d'Aubrac: landscapes and dimensions] published by Equinoxe (2018)